May 7th, 2014 11:34 am
Well tough question to be honest. Sometimes I wish I was just perfect; flawless in every way without any problems or issues. But, of course this cannot happen in the real world. Only in the ideal world I create in my head.
God did not make perfect people. If everyone was perfect there would not be lessons to be learned or problems to be solved. It would just be a world full of weak people.
The ideal person for myself…well…it would probably look a little like this:
- To accept myself for all my flaws and issues.
- Love myself for who I am not for what I am supposed to be.
- To be in control of things…not let them control me and this includes people too.
- To look at my failures as an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Speak up and out when I need help and know that I cannot travel through this life alone…there will always be someone there.
- Be comfortable in my own skin.
- Believe that I am here for a purpose and a reason. (even though I just can’t seem to grasp this..)
- Be the best person I can possibly be and do I can do and be all that I can be.
If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
Never a failure, always a lesson!
If you don’t like it , change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.