What a wonderful weekend! I thank you all for showing me such love by reading my entries and poetry to understand who I am and get a gist of my story. With that being said, I have been nominated for my 3rd award here on WordPress. Thank you to KP writer over at Somnolent Soul: living life through words, naps, and photographs for the nomination.
The One Lovely Blog Award recognizes blogs that are yes, lovely, but I would like to add a little bit more to the description. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
Once again, thank you KP for the nomination and acknowledging how “lovely” my blog is.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. Again, a hearty thank you and standing ovation to KP for the nomination.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself. I shared 7 things about myself in my first award, but there are more interesting facts I to share!
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Things About Me:
- I played the clarinet for 9 years.
- My cultural heritage is Jamaican. My family, on both parents side, reside in Jamaica. So yes I do love ‘mi sum curry mon’.
- My first pet was a white bunny rabbit named SnowWhite. I absolutely love and adore rabbits!
- I was anorexic at age 13 later on diagnosed with anorexia nervosa and lost 61 lbs in 3 months by starving myself. I now reap the consequences from this decision now at age 21 with some minor health complications.
- I have a light birthmark on my chin that kids used to make fun of during my childhood days.
- My favorite subjects are mathematics and chemistry, hence why I am an engineering major student. In my spare time I enjoy writing sentences using the Periodic Table elements.
- In my spare time, I play online computer games such as Super Mario Bros or Tetris.
Nominations: Presented in no specific order, I find all of your blogs “lovely” and touching. Continue to share your thoughts and stories!
- Crazy Alice In Wonderland: …traveling in a mad mind…
- AshiAkira’s Blog: who writes tremendous Haiku’s
- Purplerays : Spiritual enlightenment and self improvement.
- Faceless Mind: Anon’s Story
- The Bonny Blog: The Good Blog
- Depression Disassembler: Writes about depression, one of my disorders.
- Tatsutani : Blogs about depression.
- Clearly Confused: Don’t Die Wondering
- Never Ask “What If?”
- The Happy Pit Bull: Saving the Pit Bull. Crushing the stereotype. Once dog at a time.
- The Way Back: Find the survivor within.
- Bipolar Homosexuality: Bipolar is Not Mad & Gay is not a slut- Raise your standards.
- Meandering Thoughts : Valerie Stefani
- Susie Reece: Who raises suicide prevention awareness, something dear to my heart.
- Learning to Live On Purpose: Inspirational advice for women.
Please if you have not checked out the blogs above I highly recommend it!
I am honored and grateful to accept the One Lovely Blog Award.
Again, I thank you all and Somnolent Soul for supporting Phoenix – The Rebirth of My Life and witness as I rise from the burning ashes of my mental illness.
My goal is to:
Raise mental illness awareness. Stop the stigma. Save a life.
Sending positive vibes your way,