Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes women bloggers from all around the world. I like to view this award as an opportunity to acknowledge phenomenal women bloggers who blog about a variety of topics from feminism to mental illness to even their experiences and advice on love and romance.
If you wish to accept this award, the following guidelines are below. There is no pressure to accept the award. I find your blog welcoming, genuine and sisterly.
The steps for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award! A warm, hearty, & standing ovation thank you to EtFoster and Writer X for recognizing the good in my blog and welcoming me into the sisterhood!
- Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog.
- Answer 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and notify them.
- Favorite flavor of ice-cream? –Cake Batter
- If you could be a certain age again, which age would it be and why? – If I could be a certain age again it would be 12 because that was the last year I remember and felt like a normal child prior to entering middle school where my mental illnesses started to fester and grow and changed me life.
- Do you listen to classical music? – Now, I do not. Growing up I used to all time because I was in the band and choir and just loved and adore the technique and style in the music.
- Favorite animal, fictional or real? – Rabbits/bunnies
- Have you ever seen an opera or ballet? If so which? – I have not but it is on my bucket list to do and see. This is like my ideal date with someone one day.
- The one fad you never really got into? – Purse shopping. Wearing purses, not entirely my thing I like to be a free woman while walking places.
- What is your favorite post of yours?- A poem a wrote in honor of my late friend Emily a poem titled Walking in Her Shadow.
- What was your first job? –Working as a cashier and drive thru taker at Burger King.
- Cats or dogs? – Dogs
- What’s your hobby outside of blogging? – Baking and cooking pasta.
Questions for my Nominees to answer:
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod or music device?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
The list below is no particular order. All of the blogs below are very inspiring and I hope they inspire you too. Please check them out and support their story!
- Living, Breathing, and Surviving , and Coping with Mental Illness
- My Psyche Reads
- Finding Your Inner Happiness
- Breaking the Silence
- So Illuminate Me
- Tough Momma Bear
- Journey in the Woods
- Feministe Poetique
- Always we begin again…
Again, I thank you all, my brothers and sisters in the Blogging World for supporting Phoenix – The Rebirth of My Life and witness as I rise from the burning ashes of my mental illness.
My goal is to:
Raise mental illness awareness. Stop the stigma. Save a life.
Sending positive vibes your way,